Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas!

merry Christmas from the Ofosu's!
we wish you all a safe and happy holiday, full of family, friends, and good food. but most of all, we pray that you are a follower of Christ, and that during the holidays you can remember the biggest act of love that this world has ever seen. God bless :c)

2 comments:

ashlyebrink said...

Just randomly came across your blog and wanted to say that I love this idea... too cute. I'll have to keep following and see what you are up to! Happy New Year!

Kelly Beane said...

oh this is so cute ashley!!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP