Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, December 12, 2008

tour de home

as requested by some of my family.. here's a short tour of our new home :c)

this is the living room as seen from the front door.

here's the kitchen and dining room that opens up the the living room.
this is our master bedroom (with honey modeling on 'her' couch :c)
and the master bath and closet (which are both very spacisous!)
here's the office right off the front door (which as soon as i can get my mom in town, i hope to be repainting!)
and the exterior (it was a beautiful outside today!)~

we also have 2 other bedrooms and a guest bath, but they are pretty much empty..
we are truly enjoying the house and feel very blessed to be here :c)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

why not a shot of the live christmas tree? I hope we can get together and make some stuff for the house this weekend! You'll have to come check out the new furniture at my place, it was a little bit bigger then I thought it would be once we got it in...oops.. i love it anyways

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP