Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

football, football, and more football..

does anyone else hear me? it's football season, in full swing.
when i married ray, i knew that he loved football, i think i was just blindded by love as to what extent he loves football. with the season in full swing these last couple weeks, even i've got football fever!
my friend, matt, is a coaching for his 3rd year at bishop mcguiness, the state champs for the last 2 years. i hadn't been able to make any of his games this year except for the last few, which were all playoff games. it's been exciting high school football, with mcguiness barley squeaking by each time. this weekend was the state championship, so of course we were there to cheer them on! the best part, it was nice enough weather for me to pull out my camera (i'm a wimp in the cold). the worst part, we lost. but they played a good team and i'm proud those boys!

a patriotic shot

our qb
here we stripped the ball, but not before the forward progress call :c(
a hand off with the crowd cheering on
some defensive tackling
on the run..

it was fun to get some action shots with my stalker lens, hopefully i'll get more chances again next year! go irish!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP