Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

oh the places you'll go

Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Congratulations!
Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know.And YOU are the guy
(or gal) who'll decide where to go.

nichole
Dr. Suess knows how to say it this best! there are several big events happening in my friends' lives that i just want to take some time and celebrate~ first of all, one of my very close friends is now going to be very far for the next 3 months, but she will be carrying out a dream she's had for the last couple years. nichole, a fellow nursing friend of mine, squeezed into her packed down honda fit to head northeast, all the way to seattle. with her brother at her side, nichole is moving to seattle for a travel nursing position until october. we have both talked about traveling since we graduated, and i am just so proud that she's doing it! and the above quote couldn't be more suiting for nichole, with brains in her head and feet in her shoes... i know you'll do fabulous up there nichole, but we miss you already!!

Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. there are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all. Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be,with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

brett
brett is one of my elementary school buddies who i've been able to remain friends with since (i still remember every girl had a crush on his dirty blond bowl cut he was rockin' in the '90's) but from dirty blond to punked out black hair, i'm am so proud of how far brett has come! first of all, brett picked up photography a little over a year ago and has some amazing work (esp. in photoshop!). but besides being in an inspiration to me photography wise, last week brett's band, capital lights, released their first album, this is an outrage! they are a christian pop/rock/punk band that was on tour nation wide with hawk neslon for most of this year! they sound great, and i'm proad of them for keeping their christian morals and having the vision to move beyond the high school band phase. check out the cd on itunes for only $7.99! next step, capital lights, your as famous as famous can be.


So...be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Brayor Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,you're off to Great Places!Today is your day!Your mountain is waiting.So...get on your way!
---Dr. Seuss

trista
trista was more than just a friend in college, she was a roommate and sharer of clothes, trips, experiences, and the occasional boy~ but now trista, along with her loving hubby chris, will be moving on to the next stage of their life.. parenthood! these two couldn't be more excited about their unplanned pregnancy (as told by their myspace old names "i'm going to be a mommy/daddy!!!!!!!!!!). can't wait till this little guy/gal arrives, but only after some amazing prego pics (when trista finally decides to look pregnant). and to help the parents-to-be, i've even provided some wonderful names to choose from.. like i said, dr. suess knows how to say it best!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP