Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

my day as uncle bob

yes, i have to admit it, i have now been an uncle bob. what's an uncle bob you ask? uncle bob is a person who's attending a wedding with a dslr at their side, a person who makes the photographer have to say, 'look this way please', a person who a photographer puts up with, but is annoyed with. yes, as a photographer, i became a photographers nuisance. but i love some of the shots a got. and although i was an uncle bob, i do regret not having my camera at the ceremony for some 'from the balcony pics', so maybe my lesson is to be understanding of the uncle bobs that will be shooting at the weddings i'm working :c)
this is my friend john, one of my oldest friends in oklahoma (we met in the 4th grade) and i was excited to get to celebrate this celebration with him and his new wife janna.



they did lots of fun twirling
i love the feel of this shot
a little detail
they're ride around the zoo on the train!
ray and i with our friend chase

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP