Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

the nature of new mexico


here's my attempt at landscape pics.. of course i don't think anyone can capture the true beauty of being in a place such as that. but hopefully this will convey what i had to suffer through all weekend~

first, a glance at the scene around ml and dave's house at sunrise (it was soo beautiful, i just had to get outside).


some local plants

you gotta love these peculiar plants
scarry..
this is the scenery we were stuck in all weekend..
the horse ranch across the road
God is good!
ahhh..
the stream was just too cute
local flora
i don't know what destroyed this, but i thought it looked interesting
goofing off over the stream
postcard, maybe?
aren't the mountains romantic?
and some exciting news.. we hit 200,000 miles in the camry!!
celebrating on the side of I-40..







No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP