Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

all about the ring!

check out this bad boy.
you've seen the engagement pics of my friend anndrea and mark (who will be married in less than a month!). well her bachelorette party is in a couple weeks, and i was assigned to the invite task. after looking at the ridiculous prices online, i turned on creative mood. but nothing from my scrap booking box was inspiring me. then i remembered this picture from their engagement session (which i was at first upset about because i was trying to show off her cute shoes with her ring, but i shot with such a shallow depth of field.. i blurred them). buuut, how perfect is the blur to type over! i know it sounds like i'm tuttin' my own horn, well i guess i am..but hey, what else is a blog good for. now it's off to grab some envelopes and get these in the mail!

also: we're making offers on houses today, so say a prayer!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP