Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

lovin' sunday

don't you just love sundays?
my day started early with an engagement shoot of danna and jim, who will be getting married on sept. 20th (hence the 20 in the photo). i was very excited they were willing to get down to bricktown (lookin' very good, might i add) at a bright and early 7:30! the light was beautiful, the streets were empty, and we were even able to sneak on one of the canal boats!
full post later this week.
after the session, it was off to life church to watch the last At the Movies series. it was one of those sermons where the rest of the congregation melts away, and you suddenly feel the pastor is speaking directly to you, and only you. then as the service is ending and i'm contiplating what i need to do to take action, there in my hands lays the answer on our church bulletin.
God is good.
next it was home for photo editing, hanging with the hubby, napping, eating, searching for our future puppy, dreaming of our future house, and more photo editing. perfect!
i hope your sunday was just as enjoyable :c)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP