Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, July 11, 2008

+1

ray turned another year older last saturday, so to celebrate we headed to the greens for a game of putt-putt in the smoldering sun.. but we had the perfect way to cool off, a pool party!

here's matt's hole in one on the 1st hole!

and birthday boy showing us how it's done (i promise, the holes get more challenging..)
couple time!
chase (the winner) and katie
my sister, kacey, and matt

no pics from the pool party cause i was busy hittin' home runs in our pool baseball game (and i can say that because we don't have pics to prove otherwise ;c)

happy birthday again, ray!

and speaking of birthdays, today is eric's birthday, our child from ghana that ray and i sponsor! he shares his birthday with the date that ray and i first started dating, so today is also our 3 year anniversary of being together.. wow what a day!
eric is 8 years old today, and i would show a pic, but i can't get our scanner to work.. so you'll just have to take my word that he is adorable both inside and out.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP