Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, July 14, 2008

work ahead

work ahead. is that the definition of engagement?
although i'm still in the honeymoon phase with my wonderful hubby, i feel confident that there will be work ahead. but the beautiful part of this is that you'll be putting in work with and for the one that you love. and i am so happy that one of my best friends, anndrea, found the one that she's willing to love, play with, care for, and work with. here's their engagement session from downtown okc, and i can't wait for their next month (which i also get to shoot)!



he knows how to make her laugh

i love light

these two are both big nature lovers, so this scene in the middle of the city was great!can we say, casual portrait?


this bridge is beloved my many okc photogs!
wont she be a stunning bride!!
sweet love in the city
and this is a fun little scene (sorry that it really is so little)


1 comment:

MM said...

Nice job! I like the last sequence and the shot of their legs!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP