Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

shannon's family

it's raining!! for the first time this fall i've had to cancel 2 shoots today because of the weather..
because, as you will see in this post, it's been absolutely gorgeous here these last couple weeks. so i'm not complaining, (the only bad part is, now that i'm not shooting, i'll be cleaning the bathrooms.. yuck! isn't there a rule where there's no cleaning in the rain either?). but i did get to enjoy some time with family and my good friend summer yesterday in tulsa, and second shoot the fabulous wedding of justin and kara last night (with another friend named summer), so i guess i'm due for some scrubbing. anyways, here's a shoot from last weekend, shot at mitch park, of a coworker of mine from deaconess (she was the second shooter for the priscilla and shelby post). i enjoyed chasing shannon and her sister's kids around on this beautiful day :c)

the whole clan

shannon and her 2 darling kids

shannon's sister with her husband and 2 kids

i love this mommy-daughter moment

and this father-son one

the two young ones

the older two

i tried to capture each kid in their own unique way

this little man made us work for this smile, but we succeeded!

ahh, more stellar eyes..

there's nothing like hide-and-seek with a willow tree!

such a loving older brother

here's some honest smiles

look at how precious his complexion is!

my fav.. ava, you stole my heart

to view all pictures from this shoot, visit http://ashleyophoto.com/photocart
click on Shannon's Family and use shannon's last name for the password

3 comments:

amanda thiessen said...

great family portraits!

cherish.photography said...

such a cute family!

Mary Marantz said...

love em! those big blue eyes are amazing!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP