Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

becca&jon: engaged

meet jon and becca. this lovely couple will be getting married at the beginning of next year, and i couldn't be more excited for them. becca and i actually met in junior high, were we became friends on the sidelines of the bball court. jon is a friend of ray's from high school, in which i have become friends with over the last couple years. now i am thrilled to get to see the both of them more often, and hanging out during this photo shoot was esp. fun! onto the pics~

we went to downtown tulsa for some good, architectural backgrounds.

becca and jon will be saying 'i do' on 1-9-10

there's nothing like dancing in the street :c)

aren't they just adorable together?

why do photographers love dirty, abandoned places? character

a little kiss in the back alley..

i just like this scene..

look at these 2 work it! they did so good :c)

so cute

ahh, you guys are beautilful!

becca and i both stopped dead in our tracks when we saw this scene.. it's fabulous!

love it

i'm sure you've noticed by now that i was practically working with models here.. with becca's long legs, and jon's classy look, i had a lot of fun :c)

i'm usually not a fan of shooting with the sun this harsh, but it's fun to make it work for you

my favorite is undirected emotion, such as this

happily ever after. the end.
to view the full session, visit www.ashleyophoto.com/photocart
click on Rebecca&Jon's Engagement, the password is the bride-to-be's last name

2 comments:

Katie said...

This are really, really good Ash! Like always, you did an awesome job!!!

Kelly Beane said...

omg, i just LOVE the yellow bins! great work girl!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP