Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

ryland russell

what a beautiful weekend!
great weather- check. off of work-check. time with hubby-check.
i enjoyed a 'normal' homeowners saturday at home, which means i cleaned the garage, went for a run, watched a OU play, and had a night out with some great friends. it was fabulous!
but before all that started, i got to go to shoot Ryland Russell as he led worship for a youth convention in south okc. i've known ryland since college, and was able to shoot some maternity pictures for him and his wife last fall (and to update- beautiful, healthy isaac was born earlier this week!). i took my photo life bud, rick, along to help me get some 'action' shots of ryland playing. we had a blast, here's some of my shots..
check out that praise!
ryland can belt it!
i just liked this angle
and this shot, this is money.
that is my friend rick in action on the jumbo screen.. i didn't even see him till i got the pictures home.. love it!
gotta love a guy who can sing and play
the youth rushed the stage as soon as ryland stepped on
the lights added a lot of fun!
great show ryland! thanks for inviting us!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP