Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the best present ever!

i love my cousin, lindsey.
my day was officially made when i came home from my run/walk with my sister to find a package on my porch. it made a very curious noise.. and when i opened it, this is what i found....

now, it was actually my cousins idea to have a gold themed party. sadly she will be missing that party because she will be moving from new orleans to austin (which is actually way exciting for her!!). buuuut, to keep with the spirit, she overnighted me actual, gold, mardi gras beads for my ash wednesday birthday.. how perfect :c) and to complete the package, it came with a gold birthday card (in spanish b/c apparently americans don't like gold birthdays)
i do!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yayy!!! :) Happy golden birthday, cousin!! You made the beads look so pretty in those pics, can't wait to see pics from the party, have SO much fun!

Kelly Beane said...

well i hope you had a wonderful birthday, as i'm late on commenting. i have been meaning to tell you i did enjoy the people that did my blog, but she is like booked through august right now... not sure if this helps... i hope all is well your way!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP