Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, February 6, 2009

in the last week..

this is an update post.. and my second go-around at it.
sometimes i really hate the internet.
but after fully completing my last post (and seriously pouring out my heart), the internet kicked me off and none of it saved. i had a difficult time coming up with the words to describe in the first place.. so i'm just making this one short and sweet.

my mom came down last saturday to help paint my office and guest bedroom.
1st attempt.. yikes!
pouring over colors
our final product
my 'cute' guest bedroom
now with a more grown up look.
the roses my wonderful hubby brought home
and photo life group has artwork for sale at Shardein & Co.
go check it out! this is the first time for many of us to see our photos displayed as art. it's awesome! (also, proceeds will cover cost, then go to a missoins fund)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP