Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

that was close!

whew, that was close.
i am super pumped about my bridal shoot yesterday and was about to blog a few of my favorite edits, when i realized that the internet is accessible to all... especially her curious fiance. dang! so your going to have to wait until after their wedding next month to see these.
but in other exciting news, yesterday i placed my first order into my professional lab! so hopefully next week i will have these sweet pics in my very own hands.

this will be a gift to tim and abbraand this will hopefully look great over our mantle!

allright, i'm off to tulsa for an engagement shoot!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP