Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

a weekend at home!

a weekend at home! wow.. it's great to truly appreciate it!
this is my first weekend at home (and not working) since july.. yuck!
so today was able to go to my church (and there was a great sermon, the series is 'your not good enough'.. check it out here). it's been great as we are getting more involved and developing friendships with fellow life churchers. after chruch ray and i decided to enjoy the great outdoors at the kickingbird golf range. i haven't been in about a year, but eventually hit a few decent ones, then i kept entertained with my camera ;c)
yay he hit the ball! (it's better than i can usually do..)
surveying the shot
isn't he a stud?
here's me and my poofy hair..
your chance to judge his form..
now we're at home, he's doing homework, i'm blogging/editing.
but next week at this time we'll be signing for our house!! can't wait!!



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay for hubby/wife time! :) I love these pics, Ash- especially the b&w one. Eek, house signing is so close!

Get ready for me to move in ;)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP