Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, September 29, 2008

1 year of blessings


today is our first year anniversary. wow

it's funny to think back on the chaos that was going on this day one year ago, but it's amazing to remember how our love trumped it all. after spending a year of loving each other through the chaos of life, i realize what a true blessing marriage is.

ray, i honestly can't pinpoint the time when you stole my heart, but i know now that it is yours. i love you for the times you make me laugh, and let me cry. i love you for how you support me, and push me. i love it when you hold me tightly, and when you snap your fingers while dancing :c). i love your loud laugh, and your big lips. i love your friendliness, and your compassion. but most of all, i love your unconditional love, and your faith in the Lord.

thank you ray, for living life by my side :c)

ps. to celebrate our 1 year, we went to church, did the final walk through on our house (which we'll be signing for later today!!), did some school work, baked an apple cake, then we took some couple pictures in the field i posted from last wednesday (i'll blog them i soon as i get them!) and had a fabulous dinner at a new asian bar. it wasn't the european trip that i had been planning on a year ago... but it was a beautiful day with the man i love, it was wonderful.

pps. photos by kriea arie, an amazing photographer

3 comments:

Kelly Beane said...

Oh what a sweet post! Congratulations on one year!!!

Kriea Arie said...

Gosh...It really doesnt seem like an entire year has gone by! Congratulations :) I wish you both the best!!!

~abi~ said...

can't believe it's been a year! congrats! :)

ps your wedding still ranks as one of the coolest/prettiest i've seen!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP