Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

an 'awe' moment

tonight i had awww and awe all mixed in one!
i went to a family's house to take family pictures (yes, i am still taking 'business' pics.. i'll hopefully be blogging all that soon!). anyways, on my way past their house (there was no street sign!) i discovered this beautiful field with broke down cars in it. the field was full of the 'wild weeds' that i'm lovin' right now, and for some reason i have this fetish with old car pictures..
so after the shoot i made my self go back to the field some 'just for me' pics.
as i was there, the sun began to set, which made for an amazing orange backdrop. here's my favorite (no photoshoping~)









this is the torment my fingers went through holding uo my 'stalker lens'
*note the middle finger nail



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Ash! It reminds me of Kansas!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP