Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, September 29, 2008

1st year pics!

here's a couple of the pics from the fabulous deshawna of echophotoworks!!
i told you.. this field is amazing! and when the sun began to set, it made for a perfect autumn skyline! what a gorgeous day to celebrate an amazing relationship :c)
thanks deshawna.. great job!



5 comments:

Kelly Beane said...

I HAVE THAT DRESS!!! from forever 21. however, you look much cuter in it :) cute couple pics girl!! congrats again!

Kelly Beane said...

that's so right... wet seal!! silly me, i forgot. :) you can shoot with me anytime, just let me know!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE these! You both look great and congrats on a blessed first year of marriage and I wish you many more to come!

Belinda said...

I love these...i wanna see this field! are there any sunflowers near by?

ashley o. said...

thanks to everyone for the congrats and blessings!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP