Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

sunflowers

i love fall! actually, i love both of the 'in between' seasons, but right now it's fall, so let me fav about it :c) the weather has been soo beautiful here, it makes my days of being inside the hospital even harder! but today i have my first official wedding as the primary shooter (deshawna of echo photo works will be joining me) and it's going to be at the tidal school vineyard, and it looks like a promising fall day! but for now, my friend summer and i have always enjoyed the oklahoma form of sunflowers ever since our high school days when we used one for a prank (a very harmless prank). summer called me the other day just to point out all the beautiful sunflowers, so i decided to capture a few on film. the great thing about where i live right now, there is a sunflower field right across the street from my apartment (which next to the horse farm) but right down the road from the super target and the mall. it's all within 1/2 a mile! here's the sunflowers..





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, I love sunflowers, they remind me of Kansas, too!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP