Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, September 12, 2008

danin' the night away

blogger friends, meet kacey and summer
kacey is my younger sister & summer is my close-enough-of-a-friend-to-be-a-sister!
kacey and summer both like to dance
they are both good at dancing,
but their dancing faces are much more entertaining than their dancing!
here's kacey and summer breakin' it down at LAX in Vegas
(and crackin' me up!)
this is a picture from my *wedding that pretty much put summer on the map for face making

and while we posting dancing faces pics, here's my high school friend jessica having a blast with her now fiance at my *wedding!

*pictures from my wedding courtesy of Art by Kriea, an amazing photographer and inspiration to me :c)

and to be fair to all, here's the 4 of us dancin' the night away in vegas!
and since we're on the subject of dancing.. tonight i will be learning a special kind of dance that only my hubby will ever get to see. it's danna's bach party tonight, and the wedding is next week (which means more wedding pics to come!) wish me luck tonight!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP