Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

the stacy wedding!

here's (some) pics from my beautiful friend, anndrea's wedding.
besides taking the risk of letting me be prime photographer for the first time ever at her wedding, she was the most care free bride i have ever seen. at one point she told me "i'm having to keep everyone else calm"! i was definitely more nervous than her, but what's there to be nervous about when your marrying the man of your dreams :c) mark is able to keep up with dre's active lifestyle of camping, rock climbing, and anything that involves God's great outdoors. he can also put up with her love for bugs! it was a great wedding, celebrating a great couple. i hope you enjoy what they put together!




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job, Ash!! They are really good!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP