Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Will's 6 Month Session

The Parcell's are a family I have been shooting for the last 3 years, and I've so enjoyed watching as their family grows! It was time for Will's 6 month shoot- so we gathered in our friend Sydnie's neighborhood (a new favorite location of mine) to capture this sweet family.. even their lab got to join in this time!


What a handsome man!6MonthBlog-1
Much love from big brother6MonthBlog-5
2 cuties!6MonthBlog-4
The whole family6MonthBlog-6
He quickly tired of our photo taking...
6MonthBlog-2
I love getting to interact with this age. He told a knock knock joke and laughed at himself :c)6MonthBlog-7
Ahhh, but I also love this age, where I make a goofy sound and get giggles :c)6MonthBlog-8
And you know my fetish with baby feet..6MonthBlog-9
Mmm. Love this brotherly interaction6MonthBlog-10
So cute! (ps, scored this chair at a garage sale last week!)6MonthBlog-11
I thought it was hilarious that without direction, they both gave a leg kick!6MonthBlog-12
Funny face!6MonthBlog-13
and family fun6MonthBlog-14
Beautiful family6MonthBlog-15
It turns out this 3 year old is quite the baseball star6MonthBlog-19
He can get some good hits off a pitch.. check it out!6MonthBlog-16
6MonthBlog-17
6MonthBlog-18

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP