Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Britney & Rajeev's Wedding

Congratulations to Britney and Rajeev! They committed their lives to each other April 21st at Casady Chapel, and it was a gorgeous day all around! 

The girls began their day at Britney's parents house.

B+RBlog-9




It was an awesome house to gather in-
B+RBlog-1
A little Vera Wang bling
B+RBlog-10
Britney's mom and sister helped her into her dress
B+RBlog-11
Some finishing touches
B+RBlog-3
The skies were blue and the weather perfect as the girls headed to the chapel
B+RBlog-13
Britney looked stunning on the grounds of Casady school
B+RBlog-15
And her bridesmaids were just as beautiful!
B+RBlog-14
Some details
B+RBlog-2
But not one's to let the girls outdo them... these groomsmen were a blast!

B+RBlog-17
And I have to say that Rajeev's sister, the Best (Wo)man was just as awesome! Check out their "goofy" shot :c)
B+RBlog-16
After the fun and games, it was time for Rajeev to get to see his bride.. my second shooter, Deshawna's angle..
B+RBlog-18
My angle
B+RBlog-19
Such a special moment :c)
B+RBlog-4
I love capturing the emotion when a bride and groom get to see each other for the first time.. so sweet :c)
B+RBlog-20
These two are just so happy to be together
B+RBlog-21
And they look pretty good together too!
B+RBlog-22
All their gorgeous-ness made for some great portraits!
B+RBlog-5
Rock it Britney!
B+RBlog-23
So sweet.. I had a hard time getting Rajeev to look at the camera and not his stunning bride ;c)
B+RBlog-6
A little photo fun-
B+RBlog-24
Awesome wedding party
B+RBlog-25
Inside the chapel, Britney and Rajeev united as one.
B+RBlog-26
And they couldn't be any happier!
B+RBlog-27
I think their friends and family are just as excited!
B+RBlog-28
After the ceremony, the reception was held at the OKC Country Club
B+RBlog-29
With breathtaking decor, delicious food, and a live band, they celebrated through the night!
B+RBlog-7
I laughed so hard when I came across this shot, so I had to share- This dude decided he'd include the tree in his little dance down the isle, you can tell from everyone in the background (especially Britney's grandpa) this was not the best idea...
B+RBlog-30
...The tree ended up having to leave the dance floor!
B+RBlog-31
But that didn't stop the party from continuing!
B+RBlog-34
A little air time..
B+RBlog-33
These two are totally into each other, as anyone can see :c)
B+RBlog-32
A loving send off for the newlyweds! Congrats!
B+RBlog-8

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP