Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Master Judy

Congratulations Judy! Ray's little sister graduated with her masters of counseling psychology from OU today! We got to to watch her walk, then go out to eat with some of Ray's family. Below are the pics-

Ray was on camera duty while I was off on baby duty.. so we missed the actual walking across the stage..


Judy'sGraduationBlog-1
But here's the proud grad!Judy'sGraduationBlog-2
A 4 generations pic (if things continue, Isaiah will be several inches taller than Ray!)
Judy'sGraduationBlog-3
Judy with her dad- Judy'sGraduationBlog-4
and brotherJudy'sGraduationBlog-6
and bothJudy'sGraduationBlog-7
Judy with her grandpa-Judy'sGraduationBlog-5
and with her auntJudy'sGraduationBlog-9
and grandmaJudy'sGraduationBlog-8
and cute cousin!Judy'sGraduationBlog-11
Here I amJudy'sGraduationBlog-10
And here's their whole family!Judy'sGraduationBlog-12
One of Judy's favorites ;c) Judy'sGraduationBlog-13
Won't he make an adorable grad!Judy'sGraduationBlog-14
Our family.. goofyJudy'sGraduationBlog-15
Our family, for real..
Judy'sGraduationBlog-16Congratulations Judy! So proud of you and all your hard work! Praying for your future!
 
Prior to graduation today, I ran my first Dirty 30 race. It was a lot of fun (and I survived)- I hope to post pics soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP