Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, March 16, 2009

elene: bridal

here's the post i wanted to make a couple weeks ago!
elene christensen (formerly known as hall) married the love of her life this past saturday. it was a beautiful wedding, with a beautiful couple, and an absolutely stunning bride. here's the portraits we took at the capital in late february. elene's style is 'simple', and very elegant. i loved this shoot!
in reverse order, we ended the shoot outside with the majestic columns



the beautiful colors of the capitol
casual
this is the one she chose for her reception.. i like the heads in the background :c)
this was in a museum in the capitol- it had fabulous colors!
playing with movement
isn't she stunning! the dress was gorgeous!
moody

i wasn't lying about the color!

elene, you made a gorgeous bride. congrats and viva vegas!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP