Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, March 23, 2009

3 weeks and counting

do you know what is 3 weeks away?
if you've given up something for lent, i'm sure you do...
it's easter! and besides being the day in which we celebrate our risen Lord (which trumps all the bunnies and eggs), it is also a day that is going to be full of chocolate and blogging for me! but until then, here's some easter pics of tim and abbra's precious girl, emery.
these were taken at downtown's myriad gardens

she was all about the flowers

we thought this was a cool looking bridge

look at her workin' it!

here.. she's not so sure..

and now she's naked and not so sure :c)
fun in a tu-tu!
the happy family
precious
again, just adorable

this is my first time to shoot this age group.. it was a lot of fun. i was excited about the pictures we got! to update on my weekend, my cousin and her friend came into town on saturday, we watch a really good softball game between ISU and OU, got our car stuck in mud, had free icecream with our dinner, then finished the night with a movie at the theater (my first since last summer...). we watched He's Just Not Into You, which i thought was actually very good! i hope that you enjoyed your weekend as well!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP