Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, March 13, 2009

abbra&tim:wed

here's abbra and tim's wedding from february 14th!
loved all the color!

this is the way to start your wedding day

the beautiful bride getting assistance from her mom

this was a shot tim thought of!

details

abbra and her daugher
the men
the ceremony was in a beautiful chapel, with tim's grandpa officiating
i love this shot
and i love the flower girl in this one
the rings
enjoying moments together :c)
the cake abbra's mom made for her!
husband and wife
first dance
with a little movement
love the expression
these girls were pumped for the bouquet toss!
while it was still pg rated.. :c)
how sweet is she!
yay for the green's!

congrat's guys!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP