Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, November 21, 2008

photolife.tv is official!


it's official! the photography life group that i have been involved with for almost a year now has launched our first website! this group has given me so much support, experience, and information that i feel like it was created for my benefit! but in truth, we do all the we do for the greater glory, to love and embrace God's people. we have done several missions that i have documented on here, including oak grove, but now we want to expand our mission and talent by creating a not for profit business in which we can raise money to donate to a charity. we have many plans in the making, so please pray that God will direct us on where and how to go with this adventure. and don't forget to stop by our site.. where you might possibly find a gift or two that can give in more ways than one!
and if you have any suggestions on charities for us to give to, feel free to share!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP