Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i'm back in business!

yay yay yay!!
i thank the Lord for answered prayers! i got my camera back in the mail today, with a shoot scheduled tomorrow and one this weekend. i feel so much more complete now! i've missed not being able to capture some of my daily encounters (like my pyscho but adorable puppy!). but the camera came just in time, because tomorrow will be another prego shoot (i tell ya, i'm surrounded by them!) and sunday i will be shooting a my first senior session (so there will be a few more prayers going to to the good Lord :c). anyways, here's the rest of mindy's pregnancy shoot..
i think winnie the pooh says it best!

ryland use to play baseball, so it was neat that we were by a baseball field
showin' off the bump!
can't you already see the tender love on her face?!
beautiful isaac
it it weren't for the small, i'd think this was mindy's thoughts are of her hubby..
mindy's sister-in-law is also pregnant and jumped in for some pics!
a growing family
how cute are they?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a neat growing family! Congrats to both moms-to-be and love the pics, Ash!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP