Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, November 24, 2008

the wyers family pics

amazing story.
summer called me a couple weeks ago and asked if i could shoot her family for their christmas cards (which summer has a graphic design business and makes the cards herself). i already had a trip planned to tulsa for ty's senior shoot (which i'll post next), and was able to fit their family session in (the amazing part is-it's been forever since i've been to tulsa, and the timing was perfect!). and it worked out great, and in trade for the pics, she'll be designing our very first family christmas cards for us! i can't wait to see how they both turn out. here's a few from the shoot~
check out this city chick!
getting some lovin' :c)
how gorgeous is this tree?!
precious izzy
family fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP