Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

God is Good~ at oak grove


on saturday we got to help lifechruch.tv and serveral other okc chruches do an amazing mission in a local section 8 housing district. from landscaping, arts and crafts, haircuts, photography, medical aid, and fellowship.. it was an amazing combination of gifts provided to this community. the sheer number of participants willing to wake up before the sun on a saturday morning was amazing, and leaving the community with an area to be proud of was humbling.
the landscaping was a prime project

the faces of God's children
backlighting a kitten~beautiful!
more faces
our photography philanthropy... see how much they enjoyed it :c)
and the highlight was the huge waterslide!



God is Good

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP