Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, June 9, 2008

storm chasing

photo life group finally got to go on our storm chase! and although we didn't get to see any tornados... we did get some great fellowship and food! (we stopped and grabbed some eishens chicken, which is considered the king of fried chicken around this area, it was really good ) plg is life group that i've been going to for a couple months now, great people and great knowledge of photography. we range in experince, but we meet on every other tuesday at 7:00 and enjoy frequent outings, if any local photogs are interested?!




No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP