Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

back from the west coast!

we made it back safe from california! we had a great time with alec and all the great cali food and fun! heres a (few) shots...
a day at the beach..
beach cruiser retirement pad

and hello hollywood!
chinese theater : pantages theater

and a glimps inside the beautiful chinese theater..
no wonder the role out the 'red' carpet



then here's a few from around our hotel

1 comment:

Kelly Beane said...

you got some great pics there! glad you are home safe & i hope all is well your way!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP