Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

teaser..

okay, so i'm totally getting photoshop hooked with all these cool actions!! here's a teaser of one of my best friends, dre and her soon-to-be hubby, mark! (i say teaser because i'm lovin' a lot of the images and will be blogging a lot more :c)

although our orignal plans of shooting at martin nature park failed (what park closes at 6:00?! this one i guess..), we found a great substitue at the myriad gardens...

aren't they just cute together?

loved the backlighting here!
and of course.. a little goofing off!



on a sidenote.. the sky had the most amazing clouds today (i'm lucky i didn't wreck my car looking at them on my way home from work!) but i was telling everyone about them, and although a picture can not do justice, here's my attempt..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the backlighting! You're getting very good at this photography thing....Mom

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP