Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

it's all about family

this weekend was all about family. ray drove my sister and i down to dallas where we got to see my little sister, bailey, play soccer. my dad, step mom, and their 3 kids live in odessa, tx, so dallas makes for a great meeting ground for us. and this is just the first weekend of family, because this coming weekend we are traveling to new orleans to visit my cousin (and jazz fest!) then family will be in town the next weekend for my sister, kacey's, graduation! can't wait! here's a few (from the many ;c) that i took at the tournament.


a little panning action


and a little physical action!


and best of all...ice cream action! (my favorite :c)


then after getting back in town on sunday, i had the opportunity to take pictures of my friend from work, monica, and her family for a mothers day present! how sweet! our originally planned location of the myriad gardens flopped when we found out that the arts festival was there that weekend (but i got some neat pics while scouting for locations..i'll include one at the end) so we ended up at chesapeake, which turned out great (it's easy when you've got a good lookin' family!)


my first kids shoot! look how well behaved they are!


well, maybe..


this is monica with her sister and brother


what an adorable family


and another


here's a cool piece of art from the festival that spins with the wind (perfect for OK!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP