Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

viva new orleans!

we were on the road again this past weekend! this time it was an 11 hour drive to new orleans to visit my cousin, lindsey, and attend the fabulous jazz fest! and what a fantastic time we had :c) it was my first real experience in the south (besides florida) and i enjoyed every bit of it! my cousin made for a great tour guide and took us to the the most superb, hole in the wall, just can't beat, good ol' southern food restaurants. but my all time favorite dish from the trip were some craw fish enchiladas that we got at jazz fest..they were AMAZING! we spent all day sunday at jazz fest, and for fear of the unknown (and a chance of rain) i left my camera at the apt (but there were some awesome opportunities i am sad i missed out on..). i did have my camera on saturday, visiting bourbon street, the french quarters, and the like. but before we started out, i took advantage of the great colors that morning after the rain. the next few pics are of my sister behind my cousins apartment.





here's my sister and cousin waiting for our trolley to take us to the french quarters!
and the three of us excited about jazz fest, photographed by ray.
and ray and i in down town nola (with my cute new hat i bought there :c)

ray's entertainment..the mac

in the next post i'll have some more pics of actual new orleans

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP