Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a kid's shoot!

sorry for the back posting! i'll try to keep up better. wednesday i had the joy of doing my first children's photo shoot... and what a workout it was! but before that, a fellow student photographer and friend of mine went to shoot some portraits in the beautiful spring weather!


here's belinda mischievous in the wheat field!

a self portrait of my shoes in an abandoned barn

what a dreamy field!


now onto the kids. and thanks to belinda for 'second shooting' with me. it was "sissy's" 2 years old shoot, and as scared as she was of me and the camera (and heights!), she really made me work for every shot... luckily she's so cute she looks good no matter what she's doing! her older brother Maverick was a sweet kid (and very cooperative!). we started out at dental depot, where their mom works, the headed to downtown edmond, then finished at arcadia lake!

a family shot

maverick loved to play!

"sissy" be bashful, but oh so cute!

kids being kids

1 comment:

Kelly Beane said...

first off, LOVE your shoes self portrait! :) these kids are cuties! great job!
and thanks for helping. it was nice to have someone else there. and i'm LOVING my images too! i think my fav wedding so far!! :) keep it up!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP