Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

emotion

this gorgeous wedding was a blast to shoot. for one, the couple are members of Life Church (my church) so i knew several of the attendees. also, it was at the Hall of Mirrors in downtown okc, which is just beautiful. the bride was gorgeous, the weather great, and the photographer, Kelly Beane, was amazing to work with! here's my top picks~

the bride enjoyed her flops while the bridesmaids had 4" heels!

these faces are just too good!

inspiration: the beatles this tree and the light was just amazing!
what we do for beauty..
need i say more?
whitney makes a stunning bride

this was the most grand entrance, with all the curtains being pulled open as whitney and her dad walked in the door...there were gasps everywhere!

tender moments

whitney just couldn't contain her excitement!

as i've said.. i love father daughter moments :c)i think this last picture really sums up the title. even kelly cried at the ceremony! i love happy tears~

2 comments:

Kelly Beane said...

ashley, you did excellent! i love all of them, and i really enjoyed working with you!!! keep it up girl!

Kriea Arie said...

Nice job Ashley! They look amazing! Love your point of view!!!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP