Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ahhh, bubbles

the last picture will explain the title, but there's something the be said about the simple things. even in the midst of a large, double ceremony, planned to the smallest detail wedding, magic can still be found in the simple things.
this weekend i was able to second shoot at 2 oklahoma city weddings (i've been craving a wedding :c). the first was a saturday wedding i shot with the talented ian danziger. not only was it a traditional american wedding, the followed it up with a nigerian ceremony (=party) hosted by the grooms parents. sorry, but no shots from the nigerian ceremony (you will be able to find the on ian's website after he edits) but here's a few of my fav's from their beautiful, american ceremony...
p.s. all the shots are straight out of camera, no photoshopping..

the flower girls... they started chanting "i'm the princess, i'm the princess" :c)

this is the 'hold tight and suck in' moment
moments before walking to the man she'll love forever
i love the father daughter moments!
seal it with a kiss!
the beautiful bouquet on a baby grand piano
the cake topper topper

ahhh, bubbles :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP