Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

livin' it old school

this weekend is a trip back in time for me. it began last night with a double date with our friends, micah and xuan, who just got married last month. we had a wonderful dinner at texas roadhouse, which was made even better when they picked up the tab for our steak and rib dinner (thanks again guys!). then we headed back to their place to see their new puppies.. one thing lead to another and the girls ended up challenging the boys to a game of original nintendo! and of course we kicked their booties (after a couple attempts thought, we made it a bit more challenging by adding some margaritas to the mix). and to top of the old school weekend, tonight, i am going to (can you guess it?)... prom! yes, i will be attending the sapulpa prom in the double tree hotel in downtown tulsa. and yes, mom, i will be there alone (call me pathetic if you want :c) but it's actually a photography job. a couple won several services for their prom night, and one of them is complete coverage with a personal photographer. so here i go, wish me luck!



a tribute..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP