Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

livin' it old school, cont.

well i had a blast livin' it old school! ian danzinger is the one who graciously gave his services, and he let me participate in this great event. (all my pictures from the event can be viewed on his website, http://ibd-designs.smugmug.com/) sarah, the girl who won the prom giveaway, was a totally fun and down to earth girl. she went to prom with her two best friends, and they were all about being goofy and having a good time, which totally took me back to my high school days. i was grateful to be able to hang out with them all night (i even got a free dinner again!) here's a few shots we took at the jenks river walk. (sarah's in the red dress)










then on sunday i had the blessing of hanging out with my old high school friend, summer dawn.(oh..and i didn't realize this when it happened, but speaking of old school..i seriously dug up and wore some old cross country shorts this weekend, the kind with the little underwear part.. and their soo comfortable, i'm actually wearing them now!) but back to summer.. we had planned on taking some pictures of her and her sister for mothers day, and since that time is close, we took the opportunity to snag a few shots. the bad part was that it was the middle of the afternoon (terrible light) in the prettiest part of sand springs (which doesn't say much). but we got a few..



and then, a little 'monkey-ing' around


in honor of high school


now what mother wouldn't love this!

i love those fairchilds..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP