Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

weekend fun

yay for the weekend! first of all i love the weekends for the time i get with ray (i know its mushy, but it true!). this weekend we spent in tulsa with friends, family, and a couple of engaged couples. jennifer went to union with ray and will be marrying her high school love, nick, next summer. they are a very fun and active couple, with interests such as dirt bikes! this beautiful saturday was one of their first times out since jennifer bought her new bike. they tried to talk me into riding, but after hearing the complicated instructions for just stopping (and remembering my last dirt bike moment...which thankfully my cousin and sister lived through!), i graciously declined and stayed behind the lens. here's my favorite shot...




later we met up downtown for some official engagement shots. too bad that after they got all clean and good lookin'.. the sun went down. but being good sports, they let me practice finding good light...


then on sunday i got to work with ian danzinger at an engagement shoot for amy and jack, who will be getting married in just a few months! ian took us to a neat location that kind of tucked away in tulsa. amy and jack tried to pretend like they were nervous, but they did fabulous in front of the camera! here's a couple shots, all of mine are at ian's website





straight from the engagement shot i drove to mark and abby's house in bristow. they were having a cookout and friendly game of air soft war... don't ask, at least its not on a computer screen. sadly enough, i did not get a pic of ray in his getup, but from the sounds of it, there might be another chance...



No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP