Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, April 21, 2008

jeremy and sydnie's "we still do!"


and now for the moment i've been waiting for :c). sydnie is a person i hold very dearly in my heart, and ever since i've started learning photography, i've been begging to take pictures of her and her oh-so-loving husband. now although i've been anxiously waiting for the go ahead, she was patiently waiting for the perfect day, and she did it. we went down to bricktown sunday night in the most gorgeous weather! bricktown is blooming and beautiful, the sun made everything the most gorgeous color (i know now the feeling photographers have when they describe lighting as 'delicious' and 'buttery'!). so, with this adorable couple and the amazing environment, these "we still do!" pics weren't hard to get...

this is on the bridge where jeremy proposed..


jeremy daydreaming..





i see you!


syd's instructions were to give a sexy look, like 'this is MY man!'...she's just too cute to do sexy..


some cuddle time


jeremy showing off..







and like marriage, sometimes you just have to get your feet wet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley, great job!! I love the 'sexy look' shot, very nice! Where did you get the idea for the shot on the stairs??? lol Keep up the great work, you have an eye for it! Love, Mom

Erica Gibson said...

THESE ARE GREAT. I REALLY LIKE 1, 6 AND THE LAST ONE!
ERICA GIBSON

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP