Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, November 4, 2013

The Cheng Family Session

Before we get to more mini sessions.. check out this adorable family! I was excited to get to meet the entire Cheng clan last week when I went to their house for a photo session. Dr. Cheng is my dentist, and one of my good friends is a hygienist at his office. He was also one of the people involved in my Faith Stories post. I wanted to thank them for being so open to purchasing a van from my friends, but couldn't think of what to give as an appreciation. As you can see, I figured out that most any family will appreciate a photo session! We enjoyed the fall evening as we traversed their yard for these fun pics :c)
 Fall'13-1

Fall'13-2

Fall'13-3

Fall'13-4

Fall'13-5


Fall'13-7
Fall'13-8
So I may be slightly in love with the close up shot right now.. but look how adorable all 4 are!
Fall'13-9
 
Fall'13-10
 
Fall'13-11
 
Fall'13-12
 
Fall'13-13
 
Fall'13-14
 
Fall'13-15

Fall'13-16

Fall'13-17
 
Fall'13-18
 
Fall'13-21
Fall'13-20

Fall'13-19
 
Fall'13-22
" />

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP