Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Round 1 of Mini Sessions

In order to help manage my time with photography and family, and still be able to photograph my friends and family this year, I decided to set up some mini sessions at a local tree farm. My big day is tomorrow, where I'll shoot 10 families and attempt to have my own family's picture taken, oh my.. Last Saturday I was able to shoot 4 families and get a feel for a 25 minute session (if you know me, I don't like end times on sessions!). I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful group of friends to shoot! Enjoy-
 
The DeHarts
Fall'13Blog-1

Fall'13Blog-2


Fall'13Blog-3


Fall'13Blog-4

Fall'13Blog-5
The Mannschrecks
Fall'13Blog-9

Fall'13Blog-6

Fall'13Blog-7


Fall'13Blog-8

Fall'13Blog-10
The LaRues
Fall'13Blog-12
Fall'13Blog-13


Fall'13Blog-11


Fall'13Blog-11
The NewbysFall'13Blog-15

Fall'13Blog-16

*Note: I was swinging my son today at our neighborhood park and though of a time many years ago when I took a picture of this boy swinging in that same swing when he was 2 years old. Now he's 7.. just how does that happen?Fall'13Blog-17

Fall'13Blog-1-2

Fall'13Blog-19

Fall'13Blog-20

Aren't I blessed?! Can't wait until I get to capture more moments tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP