Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kacey's First Marathon

A year ago, Kacey and I did something we didn't think we'd ever do, run a half marathon. Today, Kacey did something she said she wouldn't do during that run last year.. she ran her first marathon! So proud of her for sticking with the grueling training (she got a late start and got pretty sick for a bit). She started a new position at her job and supported her husbands football team all while putting in many miles of running. Then race day comes with it's below freezing temps and she still doesn't get scared off! She completed the 26.2 miles at a pace she was hoping for. She had to talk herself into running every mile after she got to the 20 mile part, but she DID IT! I remember our beginning days of running when we'd go the few miles around UTPB in the summer.. look at you now! Good job little sister. I'm still thinking the motivation for this was because I beat you in the half last year, and we know you have to one-up me ;c) touché, yet again
 
These pics are from the 10 mile mark, she was having fun! I'm super sad that I couldn't make it to the finish line, but with a baby who doesn't take a bottle and bad weather moving up the turnpike, I had to miss it :c(
 11-24-2
" /> 11-24-3" />

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP