Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

It's that time of year again.. on Sunday we hosted our 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party! It was another beautiful day to be outside enjoying fall with our good friends. Although the amount of pictures that I take seem to be declining each year, I wanted to share the few that I got! First is a family pic :c)10-27-13
There were plenty of babies!
10-27-10
Including one we are looking forward to meeting! Belinda & Mike joined us on their due date!
10-27-27

There was pumpkin carving10-27-22
and pumpkin painting
10-27-21
and deciding on what to carve
10-27-25
Isaiah wanted to make sure that everyone knew who Eli was
10-27-31
This is an adorable look between the 2 elders! Isaiah and Willow are 4 months apart, and the babies are only 2 days apart!10-27-36
Check out how loving the sisters are, while the brothers play it cool...
10-27-47
Love my boys, including their rice krispie covered lips, fuzzy hair, paint covered extremities, and untucked shirts. 
10-27-48

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP