Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tobias and Titus on "The View"!

 What a whirlwind it's been since Tobias and Titus' first 5K run last Friday! Contessa called me in a rush on Monday asking for pictures from the run because the Today Show wanted to talk about his story. On Wednesday I hear from my friend Sydnie that Tobias was going to be on The View. I thought it would be another photo showing while they talk about the story, then she sent me a clip of the boys live on The View! The show flew Contessa and the boys out to New York City on Tuesday and Wednesday morning they appeared live on the show! I can't believe how natural Tobias was on national TV (I know I would have been mortified at the thought at that age.. even at this age!). Even Tess got to make her way to the stage and the hosts all had very kind things to say to them. She's now happy to be back in Oklahoma (New York isn't quite as kind, maybe that's why they are so shocked at by Tobias' actions...), but what a story to tell! 
 
Okay, I just couldn't not include some pics, so I dug deep to find some of the photos I have of the Bass boys. Here's one from when I first met Tobias.. can't believe how little he was.. missing teeth and all!
IMG_0812_1495
And here is Titus when he was tiny too!
IMG_0059_0259
Can we say this kid was cut out to be in front of the camera?
0611_0027 
And here he was getting his kickball on with the big kids at Ray's bday party a few years agojuly 4th 053 
 All which leads us up to now, where they are an inspiration to many :c) TnT5K-18

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP